Forbes Asia on November 2013 released Indonesia’s 10 richest, While in 2013 the Indonesia’s economic was little bit volatile, with growth expectation below 6% and Indonesia exchange rate down for 20% than in previous year, instead of that, some of billionaire actually add their wealth.
Hartono’s family still be the richest in Indonesia with total wealth value almost 15 billion US dollar.
While Anthoni Salim be the most increasing asset, at around 1,1 billion US Dollar. This maes the Salim Group for the first time be in top 3 Indonesia’s richest.
Mochtar Riady, throught his both son, Stephen Riady in Singapore and James Riady in Indonesia, increase their wealth and makes them be in Top 10 for the first time.
Forbes compiled this list based on their shares owned and financial information from their family and individual, stock exchange, analyst and other sources.
Below are the Top 10 Indonesia’s Richest:
- R Budi and Michael Hartono with net worth USD15,000M
- Eka Tjipta Widjaja with net worth USD7,000M
- Anthoni Salim with net worth USD6,300M
- Susilo Wonowidjojo with net worth USD5,300M
- Chairul Tanjung with net worth USD4,000M
- Sri Prakash Lohia with net worth USD3,700M
- Boenjamin Setiawan with net worth USD3,000M
- Peter Sondakh with net worth USD2,700M
- Mochtar Riady with net worth USD2,500M
- Sukanto Tanoto with net worth USD2,300M